ROIDTEST: Bigger, Better, More Precise
- Highly Accurate: ROIDTEST tests check for 24 different anabolic substances.
- Versatile: kit tests oils, tablets/capsules, and raw powders.
- NEW Semi-Quantitative: tests for TE/TC/TREN-E/ND
- Fast: Receive an answer in minutes.
- Easy-to-read: Specific color reactions provide confirmation.
ROIDTEST is your chance to fight back against counterfeiters. The newly expanded and improved Complete Testing System includes our full array of steroid substance identification tests. There are now 8 separate reagents, which together are capable of identifying two-dozen different anabolic substances. Plus, ROIDTEST’s new system includes new Semi-Quantitative Tests for select trenbolone, nandrolone, and testosterone esters. For the first time you can see potential ranges for the steroid dosage. Contains 12 ampules/vials in total, for up to 10 tests… 2.5 times the amount in the old kit. This system is ready for use and provides on-the-spot results within minutes!
HOW IT WORKS: Similar to the presumptive field test kits used by law enforcement to identify illegal drugs, ROIDTEST produces specific color reactions upon contact with certain anabolic substances. You simply place a very small sample of liquid, or a match-head sized scraping of powder, into one of the single-use testing ampules, and check the color reaction against a provided chart. In moments you will learn if the listed substance has been identified in your product. No longer do you have to rely solely on guesswork and word-of-mouth.
ROIDTEST was introduced in 2015, and quickly established itself as the technology and market leader in steroid testing kits. Constantly striving to improve, our NEWLY UPDATED system represents the fourth and most compelling expansion to our testing capabilities.
Each Complete ROIDTEST Testing System Includes:
- 12 Substance Test Ampules/Vials (A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H)
- Enough to run 10 individual tests*
- Precision 365nm UV Light**
- (4) Sample Applicators
- Detailed Instructions
- Color Reaction Chart
- Protective Carry Case
A Test (x2): Secondary test for AAS substances (oral/injectable)
B Test (x2): Secondary test for AAS substances (oral/injectable)
C Test (x2): Primary test for most AAS orals
D Test (x1): Primary test for most AAS injectables
E Test (x1): Clenbuterol test
F Test (x1): Semi-Quantitative test (Testosterone Cypionate/Enanthate)
G Test (x1): Semi-Quantitative test (Tren Enanthate, Nandrolone Decanoate)
H Test (x2): Reaction catalyst needed for F, G Tests
* With some substances, two different tests are recommended for higher accuracy and compound differentiation, but are not necessarily required.
** AA Battery Not Included