OsteoBOL – the joint supplement for Athletes
You train hard — and your joints can testify to that. If you’re dealing with joint pain and are looking for some relief, check out OsteoBOL. This dynamic new formula from EST nutrition provides support to your tendons and ligaments, and it supports joint function and mobility.
Take a look at the ingredients in OsteoBOL’s proprietary blend to see what’s doing the work to help restore your joints and keep them healthy.
- Glucosamine sulfate. This supplement doesn’t exist in any foods, so taking a pill is the only way to get it. It’s typically made from shellfish shells, but fortunately for those with shellfish allergies, OsteoBOL is completely shellfish-free. Doctors recommend glucosamine sulfate for the joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- MSM powder. MSM, or methylsulfonylmethan, is a popular supplement used to treat symptoms of joint inflammation, tendon swelling, and musculoskeletal pain. Scientists suspect it works by supplying sulfur to help the body make other chemicals that it needs.
- Cherry extract. Cherry extract is widely known to fight gout, and scientists are finding it useful in treating osteoarthritis as well, so it’s no surprise to see it show up in OsteoBOL to promote your joint health.
- Boswella serrata. This ingredient is a staple of ayurvedic medicine, where it has been used for centuries to treat joint inflammation for centuries. It inhibits pro-inflammatory enzymes, and its additional anti-inflammatory effects suppress joint pain and immobility.
- Collagen Type 2. Collagen Type 2 joint complex supports the health of your cartilage, reducing inflammation to support joint health from within the joints.
- Turmeric. You’ve already experienced the healthy power of turmeric every time you eat curry. Now you can get it in supplement form in OsteoBOL. The key chemical in turmeric, curcumin, is well-known as a reducer of pain, stiffness, and inflammation in the joints.
- Cetyl-Myristoleate. Cetyl-Myristoleate was developed by a researcher at the National Institutes of Health in 1972 as an anti-inflammatory. It works by lubricating your joints to reduce inflamamtion.
- L-Proline. L-Proline is an amino acid that helps break down proteins and synthesize them for use by your body. It appears to support injury recovery as well as muscle growth.
- Copper Sulfate. Copper has a very long history of easing joint pain, all the way back to the ancient Greeks. Because OsteoBOL contains copper, now you don’t have to wear that copper bracelet every day.
Try OsteoBol to alleviate joint pain and start repairing your joints today.