Transcend Creatine X is 100% natural 200 mesh micronised creatine. It contains no artificial flavours or additives. Transcend Creatine X is an athlete or body builders ultimate supplement, and for superior reasons. Creatine can radically increase lean muscle mass. Its also accountable for improving performance in high intensity exercises, riding energy levels and rapidly increasing recovery rates. Creatine’s ability to improve energy reserves in muscles comes from its muscle protein synthesizing action, while minimizing protein breakdown. This occurs because creatine has the devastating effect of super-hydrating muscle cells with water. It enhances muscles growth too making muscle fibre’s bigger and stronger.
Creatine is one of the most well-researched and cheapest performance-boosting supplements in existence. Creatine research covers topics such as endurance training, high intensity training, muscle strength, hypertrophy, health, brain performance, diseases, and more.
Transcend Creatine X, Body Composition and Performance
- Athletic performance
- Muscle strength
- Total body water
- Lean body mass
- Potentially, long-term hypertrophy via increased satellite cell and myonuclei concentration
Health, Neurology, and Cognition
- Creatine might have beneficial neurological and cognitive effects
- Creatine might have a positive effect in treating neurodegenerative diseases and depression
Dosing, timing, loading, and safety
- Taking carbs with creatine could help muscle creatine accumulation
- Multiple studies suggest that creatine seems safe for long-term use
- 5 g per day should be enough to increase and then maintain creatine stores
- Creatine loading is not necessary, but may saturate creatine stores faster
- Creatine may increase muscle glycogen storage
- People with low creatine levels, such as vegetarians, may benefit more from supplementation than meat-eaters. This is because meat contains creatine and vegetarians have low creatine levels.
- There are non-responders to creatine (they minimally increase their creatine stores during supplementation)
- Creatine does not degrade rapidly in water with normal pH levels. You don’t have to drink it right after mixing it in water. Refrigerating the water will further slow down the degradation.