What is Creatine X?
Transcend’s Creatine X is a 100% natural, 200 mesh micronised creatine with no artificial flavours or additives. As creatine can radically increase lean muscle mass, Transcend’s Creatine X is the ultimate supplement for athlete and body builders. Creatine X’s ability to improve energy reserves in muscles whilst minimizing protein breakdown comes from its muscle protein synthesizing action. This occurs through Creatine X’s devastating effectiveness of super-hydration of muscle cells with water. With this, you’ll see improved performance in high intensity exercises, riding energy levels and rapidly increasing recovery rates. But more importantly, it enhances muscle fiber growth immensely; making you bigger and stronger.
Creatine’s affect on Body Composition and Performance
- Athletic performance
- Muscle strength
- Fatigue Resistance
- Total body water
- Lean body mass
- Muscular Endurance
- Potentially, long-term hypertrophy via increased satellite cell and myonuclei concentration
Studies have also found that Creatine can have:
- beneficial neurological and cognitive effects
- a positive effect in treating neurodegenerative diseases and depression
- the ability reduce exercise-induced DNA damage. This is potentially promising with regard to cancer prevention.
Dosing, timing, loading, and safety
- Taking carbs with Creatine X can help increase muscle creatine accumulation
- Multiple studies suggest that Creatine seems safe for long-term use
- 5g per day should be enough to increase and then maintain Creatine stores
- Creatine X loading is not necessary, but may saturate creatine stores faster
- Creatine may increase muscle glycogen storage
- People with low Creatine levels, such as vegetarians, may benefit more from supplementation than meat-eaters. This is because meat contains creatine and vegetarians have low creatine levels.
- There are non-responders to creatine (they minimally increase their creatine stores during supplementation)
- Creatine does not degrade rapidly in water with normal pH levels. You don’t have to drink it right after mixing it in water. Refrigerating the water will further slow down the degradation.