ANABOLICS 11th Edition is the latest update to this bestselling Anabolic Steroid Reference Guide. This edition is 7 years in the making, and includes detailed coverage of new topics including SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators), Peptides, Non-Steroidal Anabolic Agents… and of course, the most detailed coverage of Anabolic Steroids available in any reference, including discussions on drug pharmacology, side effects, side effect mitigation, cycling, efficacious dosing, global availability, and counterfeit detection. There is simply no other reference guide that compares!
This MONSTER edition is 832 Full-Size Pages, and covers ALL major performance agents including:
- Anabolic/Androgenic Steroids (AAS)
- Prohormones/Designer Steroids
- SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators)
- Anabolic Peptides
- Growth Hormone (GH)
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor (IGF-1)
- Hormone Stimulators (hCG)
- Anti-estrogens (AEs)
- Aromatase Inhibitors (AIs)
- Erythropoietic/Endurance Agents
- Thyroid Medications
- Non-steroidal Anabolic Agents
ANABOLICS is trusted by more fitness professionals than any other anabolic reference guide, and has been the best selling book of its type for more than 15 years.