What is grapeseed extract? People everywhere are talking about this new miracle supplement with so many health benefits all rolled into one. Many people are taking Grapeseed extract to help fight against cancer and to help treat many other diseases and ailments! How could you be benefiting from this amazing supplement?
First off, What is Grapeseed extract? not to be confused with grapeseed oil, comes from, you guessed it, grapes and only grapes. It has been used in traditional medicine for hundreds of years but only recently has evidence started to emerge on its health benefits and use in modern medicine. There are so many health benefits it’s a wonder there are any grapes left out there!
What are the benefits?
- Cancer Fighting Grapeseed extracts main attention grabbing property is how antioxidant rich it is. Antioxidants are substances that defend the body against free radicals and prevent them from turning into serious disease and cancer.
- Treating heart disease
- Increasing the speed of wound healing
- Improving bone strength
- Treating high cholesterol
- Anti- candida
- Treating tooth decay
- Protecting against pathogens
- Improving night vision
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Treating diabetic retinopathy and improving blood sugar control
- Relieving symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency
- Anti-aging properties (protecting collagen and elastin)
So how can I benefit? Well It’s actually quite simple. You don’t need to eat a million grapes or drink a litre of grape juice daily. Grapeseed extract comes in supplement form. You can either buy it as an individual product or as part of a Multivitamin blend. It’s recommended to take between 100 and 300mg daily to really reap the rewards which is why I suggest you buy it individually, as most multi vitamin blends that actually contain grapeseed oil are highly under dosed. Check the labels to ensure you’re getting the right amount.
So, get out there, find your grapeseed extract supplement, and down that tablet daily!!!