100% Whey Protein Isolate – JD Nutraceuticals
When you are trying to maximize both your training and recovery time you want 100% WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE from JD Nutraceuticals. Many of the Whey Protein Supplements on the market use fillers like Soya protein, not JD Nutraceuticals. It is 100% pure Whey Protein Isolate.
With some of lowest fat, carbohydrate and sodium levels available on the market, JD Nutraceuticals 100% WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE is one of the purest protein sources you can find. It is fast absorbing to help boost your performance during your workouts, maximize your gains during and speed your recovery phase.
For both strength and endurance athletes, this WPI strengthens the immune system and helps your body rebuild after intense sessions on the road or in the gym. For the body builder, it maximizes mass gains while minimizing your needed caloric intake. Used before and after workouts, it can help your body avoid entering a ketogenic state robbing you of valuable gains and lessening possible adverse health impact effects.
100% WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- Mix one scoop of 100% Whey Protein Isolate from JD Nutraceuticals with 200-250mL of chilled water to suit your taste.
- 2-3 servings daily are normally recommended.
- Contains milk products, if you have a sensitivity to this type of product consult a health care professional before Nutraceuticals 100% Whey Protein Isolate.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing or believe you may become pregnant except under the advice of a health care professional.
- If you are under the age of 18, have or are suspected of having a medical condition or are taking any prescription or OTC (Over The Counter) medications, consult your medical provider before using this or any other supplements.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Use only under the guidance of a qualified health professional familiar with any health conditions you might have.